• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments

When the Cygnus knight revamp comes out can u make Ua

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
2BladeLegend
So i was wondering such as u all know when the revamp comes out the levels are going to change to 120 - 200 or 250 so is there going to be any way to make a UA
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 11 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
Creation of UA's were blocked when the Cygnus Revamps started.

We might be able to make them again once the revamps are over, but there is no way to tell. if you want to make one, do it before the update.
New MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
2BladeLegend
Kk thanks ill get my dawn warrior to 120 then I gusse before the patch comes
Apr 11 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
Akbash
Razmos I don't really see why they would block it if they are going to reactivate it again after the revamps. But anything is possible to Nexon, even illogical things.
Apr 11 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
Cauim: Well it kinda makes sense, since Cygnus Knight creation (for the ones not revamped yet) were blocked too.

it's also likely that UA's will get revamped too, they've blocked other classes before when they were to receive a revamp
Apr 11 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
Akbash
Razmos Does an Ultimate Explorer revamp mean an Explorers revamp? Hope so.
Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
2BladeLegend
Ok so if your saying that just go make a UA now so if the revamp it. So that means u got to be a higher level to make a UA so I don't see why not make one now and it's only level 120 that's not that long 1 day max if your lazy so yeah . I suggest you guys make a UA before I goes and after all its really good get to wear 10 levels equip higher than so that gives u bosst is other people that is u and also u get a skill that u may like most like Cygnus archer and the dawn warrior skills are the best and last. I SUGGEST U ALL TO MAKE A UA BEFORE IT GOES ALL SOMETHING U NEVER KNOW WHAT NEXON WILL DO .
Apr 11 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
Akbash
rawjohnny: Ok so if your saying that just go make a UA now so if the revamp it.

What. Anyway not everybody can reach level 120 in one day even if they're being lazy. I hardly put any work into getting to level 120 and I still need at least 5 days.
Apr 11 13
Scania Blade Master
2BladeLegend
Well my point is just make a UA before it leaves or anything
Apr 11 13
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
Cauim: We can hope!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login