MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

v.134 - Super 8th Anniversary Update Highlights

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 27 13
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-highlights/00FyF/v-134-super-8th-anniversary-update-highlights

FML WHERE IS XENON!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 27 13
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
lolimshort: The stupidity of these posts and person just gets stronger and stronger.

"Yep there is no sign of intelligent life on this planet"

Nah dude it's all for fun n games... lighten up....
Apr 27 13
Bellocan Xenon 4
Shes21
catcondo: "Yep there is no sign of intelligent life on this planet"

Nah dude it's all for fun n games... lighten up....

Its funny because you feel the need to post on every possible forum how xenon isn't there. The knowledge is strong with you
MapleStory Screen: Terminus jaeger MapleStory Video: Shes21 equips video. 2m buffed xenon
Apr 27 13
Broa Xenon 4
CriticaIFlux
Unless they stick DA and Xenon in the same month, Xenon isn't until July at least could be longer if Nexon decides to throw something else into the mix again. I don't know why you were thinking Xenon was in May though, that's so far off considering we haven't even started unlimited and May is anniversary month.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Apr 27 13
Windia Night Lord
HaseoFate
Demon Avenger is before Xenon unless they release at the same time.
MapleStory Screen: Golden Damage Skin Fixed MapleStory Video: Nightlord killing monsters
Apr 27 13*
Nova Mercedes 4
ElfinLied059
Of course they had to have an alien in the banner (bottom left) and the squid thing if that counts since its on a ufo.
Apr 27 13
Scania Dark Knight
SolarKnight1
yay another mapleversary
Apr 27 13
Scania Bow Master
archusz
we don't need xenon
we need revamp blaze wizard
Apr 27 13
Windia Hunter
tocharan
It still amazes me how every time May rolls around, people still expect content other than Anniversary.
Apr 27 13
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
lolimshort: Its funny because you feel the need to post on every possible forum how xenon isn't there. The knowledge is strong with you

Yes D: I like my voice to be heard . When I'm angry about something. Hoping that others will feel the same, and join meh in my anger-edness .
Apr 27 13
Scania F/P Wizard
cilvermage
NOOOOOO why are they destroying the value of empress equips...
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login