• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 16 13
Broa Luminous 4
Parvla
I apologize for making one of these threads, but there's an argument I'm trying to win.
I'm also very curious.

A couple of friends and I have been chatting about the new Twilight Perion area coming up in the new Unleashed update, and I'd really appreciate some help on this (Hopefully from people who have actually experienced it already in KMS). In the update notes posted

here - http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-highlights/00G6g/v-137-unleashed-update-highlights

It says that Twilight Perion will have party play maps with Golems. And in the video posted by Nexon

here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rZTRcVWqpXw

It shows an AB killing golems (I'm assuming solo, because there's no one else on screen or party HUD. But anything's possible.) and gaining
250k xp with each kill.

Some proofs - http://prntscr.com/1a6zp1 (Look at the bottom-right corner)

So let's say you had a party of 6 people, including the necessary HS.
255,649 x 2.5(Because of the +50% xp per party member) = 639,122.5
Then 639,122.5 x 1.5(Because of HS) = 958,683.75 (Please correct me if I did that wrong )

On an average day, with no 2x coupons or event 2x, you're getting nearly 1million experience per kill!
But what shocks me the most about this, is that all the golems in the video are easily being killed in one hit.
I was told that they have incredibly low hp (About 500k), but is that really true?

Any help would be much appreciated!

And again, sorry for making one of "these" threads.
New MapleStory Screen: Starberrytea's beautiful drawing
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jun 16 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
No, these are deifnetely the golems we are going to get.
Don't forget that you play there at levels 200+.
New MapleStory Screen: HG drawing New MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, the fire/poison mage!
Jun 16 13
Broa Luminous 4
Parvla
natty2 My thoughts exactly. But 1m per kill at 200 is a kinda of overkill. IIRC 199-200 was a little over 1B so you'd only have to kill around 1k golems for 200-201 and so on?

johny2toes The HP buff would make sense for them to do.
Jun 16 13
Aquila Evan 7th Growth
xMirx
Twilight perion was pointless in KMS.
New MapleStory Screen: Kms easy akyrium solo New MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.482 Mirror World Henesys
Jun 16 13
Windia Night Lord
Couchage
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY2NTYzMjEy.html?f=19347317
The golemns do give about 250k EXP per kill. In this video they give about twice that on 2x exp.
Also, they had 500k EXP in KMS. However, in GMS it will be different. This video shows how difficult they are to kill.
New MapleStory Screen: Level 201 New MapleStory Video: Bossing with tu
Jun 16 13
Broa Luminous 4
Parvla
Arturia (Straight from the update notes) "Journey to Twilight Perion, a new area in the Gate to the Future." So I don't think it'd be a monster park map.

If you were to kill them on your own, and it gave the same amount of xp in the post, would it be 1m? I'm not very good with Maple math.
Jun 16 13
Aquila Evan 7th Growth
xMirx
rebornrh, If you killed them by yourself, how are you going to get that x2.5 from having a full party of 6?
New MapleStory Screen: Kms easy akyrium solo New MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.482 Mirror World Henesys
Jun 16 13
Scania Cannoneer 4
FabCaSh
There's not party plays in kms
New MapleStory Screen: Root abyss bosses chair New MapleStory Video: KMS[1.2.193] Lv.158 Dawn Warrior Solo Zakum
Jun 16 13
Mardia Aran 4
SnippsAran
You know that they are hitting 26 million damage lines in the video, right?
Jun 16 13
Broa Luminous 4
Parvla
Arturia I meant by yourself, but in a party.

Alienstock It says the golem maps will be party play in GMS.

SnippsAran I saw that too, but like I said I was told their hp is far below the amount they hit in that video.
Jun 16 13
Zenith Hero
ElictronixV2
But the AB is hitting nearly 30m damage
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga