bzl.co

Add a thread

Idea for Mark of the Night Lord

Night Lord Forum Talk about Assassin, Hermit and Night Lord

I think it would be cool if the stars that shoot out from Mark of the Night Lord resembled the stars you were currently using (Ilbis, BF, etc.). I guess this would be similar to the swords that float around Kaisers. Thoughts?
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

CoolDown Level 180 Chaos Paladin
That would be really cool. Except it would be nice if there was reason to use different stars. A lot of the stars are not really used since they give so much less attack.
Jun 20 2013
caryofilles Level 204 Khaini Night Lord
I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.
Jun 20 2013
Satoshi1234 Level 134 Bellocan Kanna 4
I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.[/quote]

This.
The pointy guided missile effect would look silly on a NL.
Jun 20 2013
CoolDown Level 180 Chaos Paladin
I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.
Jun 20 2013
usuklolxp Level 164 Bera Evan 10th Growth
If you look at Spadows video, it has the same animation of avenger but smaller.
Jun 20 2013
I would like that as the flying Avenger-style stars look ridiculously big.
Jun 20 2013
bubblecup118 Level 101 Bera Hayato 4
I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.[/quote]

It doesn't really matter since this is a bonus anyway. Also the stars flying doesn't aggro the monsters if you didn't hit it with other skills
Jun 20 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.