BasilMarket

Add a thread

Idea for Mark of the Night Lord

Night Lord Forum Talk about Assassin, Hermit and Night Lord

I think it would be cool if the stars that shoot out from Mark of the Night Lord resembled the stars you were currently using (Ilbis, BF, etc.). I guess this would be similar to the swords that float around Kaisers. Thoughts?
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

CoolDown Level 180 Chaos Paladin
That would be really cool. Except it would be nice if there was reason to use different stars. A lot of the stars are not really used since they give so much less attack.
Jun 20 2013
caryofilles Level 204 Khaini Night Lord
I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.
Jun 20 2013
Satoshi1234 Level 134 Bellocan Kanna 4
I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.[/quote]

This.
The pointy guided missile effect would look silly on a NL.
Jun 20 2013
New Screen: Undead.
CoolDown Level 180 Chaos Paladin
I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.
Jun 20 2013
I would like that as the flying Avenger-style stars look ridiculously big.
Jun 20 2013
I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.[/quote]

It doesn't really matter since this is a bonus anyway. Also the stars flying doesn't aggro the monsters if you didn't hit it with other skills
Jun 20 2013
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.