MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 20 13
KradiaGMS Night Lord
TryHardNL
I think it would be cool if the stars that shoot out from Mark of the Night Lord resembled the stars you were currently using (Ilbis, BF, etc.). I guess this would be similar to the swords that float around Kaisers. Thoughts?
New thread Replies
Jun 20 13
Chaos Paladin
AllNineLives
That would be really cool. Except it would be nice if there was reason to use different stars. A lot of the stars are not really used since they give so much less attack.
Jun 20 13
Khaini Night Lord
assassin9473
I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.
Jun 20 13
Bellocan Kanna 4
LaFwayFway
caryofilles: I guess that would be cool, but I think stars like Steelies would just look odd flying around like the stars currently do.

This.
The pointy guided missile effect would look silly on a NL.
MapleStory Screen: Undead.
Jun 20 13
Chaos Paladin
AllNineLives
I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.
Jun 20 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DorkFaced
If you look at Spadows video, it has the same animation of avenger but smaller.
MapleStory Screen: Noob hunting in ereve
Jun 20 13
Scania Night Lord
Hooneybum
I would like that as the flying Avenger-style stars look ridiculously big.
Jun 20 13*
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
CoolDown: I would get a laugh out of steelies but I think it already looks a little silly to have stars flying in all random directions. It doesnt look like the nl has control over where the stars go anymore.

It doesn't really matter since this is a bonus anyway. Also the stars flying doesn't aggro the monsters if you didn't hit it with other skills
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login