L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 20 13
Broa Assassin
GrandTheftA
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/kmst-ver-1-2-480-thief-and-pirate-reorganizations/

According to orange mushroom as well as southperry (although I can't access the southperry link as the traffic on the site is apparently busy ), there is a new set that comes out with RED. The set includes lv 140 earrings WITH ATTACK and 6 slots; a lv 140 pottable ring , and a weapon that has around the same attack as a fafnir weapon. The set adds 60 attack with all three equips and 30% boss . Now it will be possible in the distant future to go for both this set as well as the three set chaos root abyss and receive a bonus of 110 attack .

Point of this randomish thread? Hold off on fafnir weapons given this new set pretty much is a potential extra 60 att boost IF you substitute the fafnir weapon for a meister one. The pottable tier 3 ring as well as earrings with attack are only a bonus as well
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 20 13*
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
The set effect is nice
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Jun 20 13
Windia Night Walker 4
DATgypsy
Root abyss set is 4 pieces.
New MapleStory Screen: Most nett's pyramid points?
Jun 20 13
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
They're gonna be a total pain to make, by the way.
New MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser New MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Jun 20 13
Broa Assassin
GrandTheftA
Radiqal: Root abyss set is 4 pieces.

The three set minus a fafnir weapon will give 50 attack. On top of that the meister set will not only give 60 extra attack but the weapon has 30% boss on it to compensate for the incomplete root abyss set missing boss attack
Jun 20 13
Scania Dark Knight
SolarKnight1
so your telling me that equipment prices are going to sky rocket up
Jun 20 13
Windia Night Walker 4
DATgypsy
New MapleStory Screen: Most nett's pyramid points?
Jun 20 13
Chaos Aran 4
KingCrocc
Im poor...so i probably can't afford anything in the future. T.T
Jun 20 13
Bera Blade Master
Dualisdacus
bubblecup118: that level 145 weapon has existed in KMS for a while now. It has the joker ability.

Wait a minute...are you confusing the Scarlet weapon with the new Meister set?
Jun 20 13
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
Elitist: Wait a minute...are you confusing the Scarlet weapon with the new Meister set?

Looks like I was, wow 6 slots ring and that set effect
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login