MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 20 13
Broa Assassin
GrandTheftA
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/kmst-ver-1-2-480-thief-and-pirate-reorganizations/

According to orange mushroom as well as southperry (although I can't access the southperry link as the traffic on the site is apparently busy ), there is a new set that comes out with RED. The set includes lv 140 earrings WITH ATTACK and 6 slots; a lv 140 pottable ring , and a weapon that has around the same attack as a fafnir weapon. The set adds 60 attack with all three equips and 30% boss . Now it will be possible in the distant future to go for both this set as well as the three set chaos root abyss and receive a bonus of 110 attack .

Point of this randomish thread? Hold off on fafnir weapons given this new set pretty much is a potential extra 60 att boost IF you substitute the fafnir weapon for a meister one. The pottable tier 3 ring as well as earrings with attack are only a bonus as well
Maple Story: If you're not from broa then you're not a bro. #jo...
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 20 13*
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
The set effect is nice
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Jun 20 13
Windia Hero
SidTheDude
Root abyss set is 4 pieces.
MapleStory Screen: Most nett's pyramid points? MapleStory Video: Maplestory 2 - alpha test(tutorial) Maple Story: Got this neat little hat out of a premium surprise...
Jun 20 13
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
They're gonna be a total pain to make, by the way.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Jun 20 13
Broa Assassin
GrandTheftA
Radiqal: Root abyss set is 4 pieces.

The three set minus a fafnir weapon will give 50 attack. On top of that the meister set will not only give 60 extra attack but the weapon has 30% boss on it to compensate for the incomplete root abyss set missing boss attack
Maple Story: If you're not from broa then you're not a bro. #jo...
Jun 20 13
Scania Dark Knight
SolarKnight1
so your telling me that equipment prices are going to sky rocket up
Jun 20 13
Windia Hero
SidTheDude
MapleStory Screen: Most nett's pyramid points? MapleStory Video: Maplestory 2 - alpha test(tutorial) Maple Story: Got this neat little hat out of a premium surprise...
Jun 20 13
Chaos Aran 4
KingCrocc
Im poor...so i probably can't afford anything in the future. T.T
Jun 20 13
Bera Blade Master
Dualisdacus
bubblecup118: that level 145 weapon has existed in KMS for a while now. It has the joker ability.

Wait a minute...are you confusing the Scarlet weapon with the new Meister set?
Jun 20 13
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
Elitist: Wait a minute...are you confusing the Scarlet weapon with the new Meister set?

Looks like I was, wow 6 slots ring and that set effect
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login