MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Predicted Thunder Breaker Revamp Date Gms

MapleStory Forums : Thunder Breaker : Talk about the Cygnus Knight Thunder Breaker

Jun 20 13
Broa Blade Master
bedwarmth
Hi all, being the avid reader of such patch notes, extractions and such from GMS, KMS and KMST, I have managed to approximately narrow down the date of the Thunder Breaker revamp to around the 4th of September 2013. Please note that this is merely speculation with some vague evidences that will be listed below. If for some reason GMS decides to do a full Cygnus Knights revamp patch thing, then the date of revamp will be WAY into the unforeseeable future. However for now, let us assume that GMS will follow it's general path of patch cycles.

Evidence 1: In the KMS patches, the Thunder Breaker revamp is released approximately 5 weeks following the Demon Avenger release.
Evidence 2: The usual new class events, in this case for Demon Avenger, ends on September 3rd. Which is 5 weeks from it's release date.

Please remember that this is all just speculation!

Anyways, I wish you all a good day, and feel free to hit me up if you wish to discuss, I'll be more than happy to talk!

Edit: Unleashed shop closes on 3rd September.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 20 13
Yellonde Gunslinger
Squidgasm
Did you make sure the 4th of September is a Wednesday?
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Jun 20 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Mushhhy
People are already over Unleashed? ._.
Jun 20 13
Broa Blade Master
bedwarmth
Ecyz: It didn't occur to me! But it does indeed fall on a Wednesday. Nice pick up.
SharkyMikey: Sorry, I've just been waiting and compiling information on this for around 5 months or so now
Jun 20 13
Scania Dark Knight
Njghtmares
It'scoming/eventually/2013

I think my answer is pretty accurate. It's not at all vague.
MapleStory Screen: Terminus Executioner - ATK 213 MapleStory Video: Official maplestory gms 10k nx challenge. 720 hd
Jun 20 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Mushhhy
AuraDreamer I'm not complaining or anything. Just surprised lol. Good job, though! ^.^
Jun 20 13
Broa Blade Master
bedwarmth
SharkyMikey: Ah, it didn't even occur to me that you might be complaining! No harm, no harm done at all! Thank you. c:
Jun 20 13
Windia Luminous 4
Cozmose
Unleashed hasn't even happened and people are trying to predict future patches?
Take it slow and enjoy what we're getting now.
Live in the now.
MapleStory Screen: A cozmic appearance
Jun 20 13
Broa Blade Master
bedwarmth
netanel: That is quite true, I suspect in the August there might be an Evo ring event.
Kagabean: Sorry.. I'm just excited. No harm predicting anyways, I enjoy what I do, predicting and speculating on the future.
Jun 20 13*
Windia Luminous 4
Cozmose
MapleStory Screen: A cozmic appearance
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login