MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

A good update, with a bad community

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 22 13
Bera Battle Mage 2
CupcakesRawr
I quit Maple a while back...
But since I heard of this new update Maple seems much more fun and promising
New level cap= Another race to see who gets to 250 first, and lv 200's can start grinding again
Harder bossing= People go in with parties and dont just try to solo
Harder to get exp and not as many solo maps= people start to play together and do more party events
If you ask me all of you are spoiled wanting to get spoon feed exp, this update is great, but the community continues to trash it wanting back the solo maps and easyier leveling seriously YOU ruined the game.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jun 22 13
Arcania Blade Master
jumpsDualB
WinterWinta
New level cap= People spending their lives just grinding
Harder bossing= NO one can beat them except the uber funded people.
Harder to get exp and not as many solo maps= People start to complain and quit
MapleStory Screen: Terminus Devastator - 2H Axe
Jun 22 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
King2123
Themarkoftrey: Yes don't get me wrong the update is good to an extent but harder bosses and crappy grind spots are game killing to me

it just came.. just wait a bit.. They arent done making solo maps
MapleStory Video: Lv. 204 i/l arch mage solos hard mode gollux
Jun 22 13*
ElNido Kaiser 4
Koisir
WinterWinta spend thirty minutes in game, and see if you change your mind. I played beta, and I would much rather spend weeks in beta than play another day of this.

Small She doesn't realize you copy and pasted the same sentence... I guess she thought that entire block was a complete point.. lol

Fryber Amen
Jun 22 13
Bera Buccaneer
DWBucc
Agreed lol; people whine way too much than is necessary. Aliens/lhc aren't viable anymore? We didn't have aliens or lhc a couple years ago, yet we still survived. If you wish to whine about how Maplestory is ruined, then quit and save us our sanity, or learn to deal with it like the rest of us.
MapleStory Screen: ATK 93 Nine Dragons
Jun 22 13
Zenith Angelic Buster 4
CandiceAnnie
Yeah, its gotten better I've been around for only a year in MS, and the only thing I couldn't take at all, were da EXP nerfs.
Jun 22 13
Khaini Hero
lnverz
You say that more challenging bosses means more people partying up to challenge them. That's not exactly a good thing especially since you've said in your title "..with a bad community." but it's your opinion so I won't trash on it.
Jun 22 13*
Renegades Paladin
MagiHonour
Bosses being impossible for a majority of the population and party training actually being worse than solo training is going to leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.
Those two facts straight out go against what made Maple a great game in the first place: A free game where anyone can access content if they put in the effort had a strong emphasis on social interaction and communication in comparison to other MMO's.
Aliens and LHC nerfs are also annoying simple because even though they obviously over the top they will now become dead areas which is really sad to to see good content go to waste. LHC nerfs also mean less variety for higher end players to train at.
MapleStory Screen: Eternal alliance empress attempt MapleStory Video: KMS Dual-Blade Solos new Czak in 77 seconds
Jun 22 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
SpielmerStew
BakinCakes: Earth is the third planet from the Sun, and the densest and fifth-largest of the eight planets in the Solar System. It is also the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets. It is sometimes referred to as the world or the Blue Planet.
Earth formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago, and life appeared on its surface within its first billion years. Earth's biosphere then significantly altered the atmospheric and other basic physical conditions, which enabled the proliferation of organisms as well as the formation of the ozone layer, which together with Earth's magnetic field blocked harmful solar radiation, and permitted formerly ocean-confined life to move safely to land. The physical properties of the Earth, as well as its geological history and orbit, have allowed life to persist. Estimates on how much longer the planet will be able to continue to support life range from 500 million years (myr), to as long as 2.3 billion years (byr).

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid segments, or tectonic plates, that migrate across the surface over periods of many millions of years. About 71% of the surface is covered by salt water oceans, with the remainder consisting of continents and islands which together have many lakes and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. Earth's poles are mostly covered with ice that is the solid ice of the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice that is the polar ice packs. The planet's interior remains active, with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the magnetic field, and a thick layer of relatively solid mantle.

Earth gravitationally interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon. During one orbit around the Sun, the Earth rotates about its own axis 366.26 times, creating 365.26 solar days, or one sidereal year. The Earth's axis of rotation is tilted 23.4 away from the perpendicular of its orbital plane, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface with a period of one tropical year (365.24 solar days). The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite. It began orbiting the Earth about 4.53 billion years ago (bya). The Moon's gravitational interaction with Earth stimulates ocean tides, stabilizes the axial tilt, and gradually slows the planet's rotation.
The planet is home to millions of species of life, including humans. Both the mineral resources of the planet and the products of the biosphere contribute resources that are used to support a global human population. These inhabitants are grouped into about 200 independent sovereign states, which interact through diplomacy, travel, trade, and military action. Human cultures have developed many views of the planet, including its personification as a planetary deity, its shape as flat, its position as the center of the universe, and in the modern Gaia Principle, as a single, self-regulating organism in its own right.

Every point you have made here makes perfect sense. I agree too, LHC should be put back and Jesters and all of NLC should be put back to what they were
Jun 22 13
Bera Aran 4
TempoFenrir
BakinCakes: Earth is the third planet from the Sun, and the densest and fifth-largest of the eight planets in the Solar System. It is also the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets. It is sometimes referred to as the world or the Blue Planet.
Earth formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago, and life appeared on its surface within its first billion years. Earth's biosphere then significantly altered the atmospheric and other basic physical conditions, which enabled the proliferation of organisms as well as the formation of the ozone layer, which together with Earth's magnetic field blocked harmful solar radiation, and permitted formerly ocean-confined life to move safely to land. The physical properties of the Earth, as well as its geological history and orbit, have allowed life to persist. Estimates on how much longer the planet will be able to continue to support life range from 500 million years (myr), to as long as 2.3 billion years (byr).

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid segments, or tectonic plates, that migrate across the surface over periods of many millions of years. About 71% of the surface is covered by salt water oceans, with the remainder consisting of continents and islands which together have many lakes and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. Earth's poles are mostly covered with ice that is the solid ice of the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice that is the polar ice packs. The planet's interior remains active, with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the magnetic field, and a thick layer of relatively solid mantle.

Earth gravitationally interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon. During one orbit around the Sun, the Earth rotates about its own axis 366.26 times, creating 365.26 solar days, or one sidereal year. The Earth's axis of rotation is tilted 23.4 away from the perpendicular of its orbital plane, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface with a period of one tropical year (365.24 solar days). The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite. It began orbiting the Earth about 4.53 billion years ago (bya). The Moon's gravitational interaction with Earth stimulates ocean tides, stabilizes the axial tilt, and gradually slows the planet's rotation.
The planet is home to millions of species of life, including humans. Both the mineral resources of the planet and the products of the biosphere contribute resources that are used to support a global human population. These inhabitants are grouped into about 200 independent sovereign states, which interact through diplomacy, travel, trade, and military action. Human cultures have developed many views of the planet, including its personification as a planetary deity, its shape as flat, its position as the center of the universe, and in the modern Gaia Principle, as a single, self-regulating organism in its own right.

wtf gms is getting 5th job already?
MapleStory Screen: Mu lung glitch
Jun 22 13
KradiaGMS F/P Wizard
Fiauntabie
I don't think you've fully experienced the game in it's whole entirety. Thus, because of this lack of experience, you don't really get a say. This is a pretty narrow minded thread, assuming the general population is whining over nothing. There's a large, fundamental problem with the game when almost everyone is uproaring.

Sadly, you fail to understand it.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2683094

Read that. Even that, is a NARROW slice of the problems this patch gives rise to.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login