MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Godliest Person in Gms History

MapleStory Forums : GMS : Talk about the Global version of MapleStory

Jun 24 13
Scania Blade Master
TruPac
http://tinypic.com/r/21e9ef7/5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=igiubr&s=5 (Showing that it's phantom blow, I play on some weird screen settings, so it doesn't show the full screen)

This was before she got dojo gloves.

No idea what kind of buffs she's using but this is absolutely insane.

New screenshot of Lexy's damage on a boss: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33ynrcm&s=5
MapleStory Screen: Godliest person in gms
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39
Jun 25 13
Windia Hero
legend531
Baddox: Okay so if you get "Married" (Lol) (Lol again) (Lmao Sorry) And your "w- wife" (LMAOOOOO I need a breather) decides to spent all of your money on Maple how would you react (Ohhh people can spend on what they please lmaooo) Enjoy being in Debt.

LOLOL oh i wish she would.
MapleStory Screen: Billys 200 :]
Jun 25 13
Bera Blade Master
iAzazeI
BRB lemme grab you a cookie
Jun 25 13
Scania Corsair
xangelicgun
BoredAF: Lol, she doesn't need the code. When she divorces you, and takes half of your stuff, the judge will make you open that titanium safe yourself and hand it to her. GL getting a chick to marry you. Will you marry me? Yes. Wait, sign this prenup first...lol.

Ha... That's what I'm going to make people think. That I have all my money in a titanium safe with diamond coating, a dash of gold and a nice design. But, I'll just have it hidden inside the wall. People do that all the time. You know spend most of their money on 5 titanium safes, each diamond coated with a dash of gold, and a pretty little design. And put the rest of their money in it.
Jun 25 13
Bera Shadower
DarkQuiil
People die on Golems..?
I loled.
MapleStory Screen: Tespia map upgrade MapleStory Video: Shadower Control 2008
Jun 25 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 4
crimsonbuff
xEternalYoshix: You missed my point though. No matter where you have your money. Your money is no longer 'your' money when you get married. It becomes both of yours.
And after a divorce, you can have half of your money wherever you like to keep it to feel safe. But only half, the other half will be in her bank.
Jun 25 13
Scania Blade Master
TwinXBlade27
DarkQuill: People die on Golems..?
I loled.

They hit alot
Jun 25 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
AlienSpark
Resmiles: Woah o-o Grats for that damage!

where u been baby cakes, i cant loggin atm cuz its not letting me ;-;
im reinstalling maple hoping i can relog.
Jun 25 13*
Scania Bishop
LastandLast
paying: Exusia: Clearly didn't look at the screenshot
http://tinypic.com/r/2igyb00/5

Please stop making a fool of yourself proxy, the world is laughing at you while you're being shown who's #1 now?
Jun 25 13*
Scania Corsair
xangelicgun
BoredAF: xEternalYoshix: You missed my point though. No matter where you have your money. Your money is no longer 'your' money when you get married. It becomes both of yours.
And after a divorce, you can have half of your money wherever you like to keep it to feel safe. But only half, the other half will be in her bank.

Well then. I'd kill my wife before she can divorce me, and say that she died because she slipped on a flat surface, and rofl on her chair (which doesn't even make sense.)
HAHA THEY WILL ALL BELIEVE IT.

poopbomb1234 He's an NL.... She's a DB. What he meant by screenshot was Lexy's SS and his dmg. But, I think it's safe to say Paying is the godliest NL.
Jun 25 13*
Bera Night Lord
Proxied
poopbomb1234: I have absolutely no idea what you are saying or what you mean, poopbomb1234.

Lol nice edit of man->woman. However you got caught in quotes.

Now something completely different. You should really think your posts through before you save the edits. Make up your mind!

P.S. I was never proclaimed as number 1(and I would never dare say I was #1 myself. Arrogance in this game to me is a real turn off..), mainly due to my class. As I said in a previous post (If only you would have bothered to read!) our classes are incomparable. If you are going to attempt to use someone else to belittle me, maybe you should try doing so on the same class I play.
PC Games Video: Mabinogi - ninja Maple Story: Mabinogi pls b0ss
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login