MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 25 13
Broa Wind Archer 4
NightA4cher
My internet recently disconnected and now i cant log in onto maplestory. I currently use steam and when i log onto maplesory and connect the the channel it says ''Nexon trouble logging in?'' Please go to website. I Can't go to website since i haven't downloaded maplestory on my computer but i have downloaded steam.
Anyone having this problem on steam or is it just me?
Maple Story: L>For a whole lot of people for CWKPQ!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 25 13
Bellocan Kanna 4
SkyFoam
I'm having the same issue. I've seen it reported by other players on the Nexon forums. I also just made a thread before you. Haven't had replies just yet.
Jun 25 13
Scania Bishop
zXAuronXz
I'm nearly 100% sure it's on Nexon's end. If you were disconnected from the game and THEN it happened, most likely their servers are screwing up. The same problem is happening to me with Windows 7 64-bit, i also use Steam as my medium for Maple, and i've logged a ticket. I suppose the only thing we can do is wait and curse at Nexon.
Jun 25 13
Chaos Angelic Buster 4
GurlyAngels
i cant log in through the website either... well i could but it keeps disconecting
Jun 25 13*
Arcania Cannoneer 4
Canonflex
Same happens for me, but if I use GameLauncher and log in from there, it works fine. Find GameLauncher in Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Maplestory.
Jun 25 13
Windia Blade Master
BiadedChaos
Mine says "That ID is already logged in" so Nexon just exploded.
MapleStory Screen: Shadow dance
Jun 25 13
Scania Marksman
ExplorerxDD
dang when they gonna fix this i really want to play=[...
Jun 25 13
Windia Blade Master
BiadedChaos
Back on finally.
MapleStory Screen: Shadow dance
Jun 25 13
Scania Marksman
ExplorerxDD
I dont think it works for the people who have used steam.
Jun 25 13*
Mardia Luminous 4
SmkyKtle
I ran into this problem just now when I tried to log in. But there is a simple solution...

For those who use Steam:

When Maplestory is installed on Steam, the launcher is connected to Steam but you can still access it separately. Go to C;Program Files (x86) l Steam (or where ever you installed your Steam client) l SteamApps l common l MapleStory There you should find GameLauncher.exe

Just run the launcher and your back in the game! I hope this helps anyone who still cannot get into the game.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login