• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 04 13
Windia Bow Master
Sydrix
Im trying to do the "Working Device" Quest for xenon and when I go to ereve I cant place the pulse interuppter thingy down. What should I do?
Replies
Jul 04 13
Broa Dark Knight
BullKathos
You need to go to where Cygnus and Shinsoo are.

There's a little glitch, though--after you do the task in Ereve, if you go back to the Veritas Lab (via the Promessa) and keep talking to Professor Dreamboat, you can do the Ludibrium, Pantheon, Henesys and Edelstein parts of the mission without even leaving Veritas. Easy 65,000 EXP.
Jul 04 13*
Windia Bow Master
Sydrix
How do I put it down? Gregorius
Jul 04 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Dusk278
MushroomBleach: How do I put it down? Gregorius

You just have to show up in town and the quest light bulb will show up.
Jul 04 13
Windia Bow Master
Sydrix
dusk278: You just have to show up in town and the quest light bulb will show up.

Ohhh I see thanks
Jul 04 13
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Dusk278
MushroomBleach: No problem.
Jul 05 13
Khaini Corsair
Mixss
Gregorius: You need to go to where Cygnus and Shinsoo are.

There's a little glitch, though--after you do the task in Ereve, if you go back to the Veritas Lab (via the Promessa) and keep talking to Professor Dreamboat, you can do the Ludibrium, Pantheon, Henesys and Edelstein parts of the mission without even leaving Veritas. Easy 65,000 EXP.

Any other glitches? xD
Jul 06 13
Broa Dark Knight
BullKathos
Dragons: Any other glitches? xD
Don't get any ideas about abusing this sort of thing, but after using Promessa Escape once (out of maybe a total ten times), I looked over to my quick slots and I saw that the 30-minute cooldown on the skill was already recharged after I had leveled up. I can't really corroborate the claim, though, seeing as it only happened the one time...

...either that, and I unknowingly blacked out for a half-hour immediately after using Promessa Escape, but I find that a little more doubtful.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One