BasilMarket

Add a thread

Maplestory Red Evan?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

TacklingBeast Level 83 Bera Thunder Breaker 3
Are they gonna make changes for evans also?
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
gospel95 Level 141 Broa Shadower
i think they drop in the dps chart .-.
Jul 21 2013
anthony74 Level 136 Bera Evan 9th Growth
Not in RED, but possibly in a future patch. I'm hoping for Aran/Evan revamp with animated cutscenes, that would be great.
Jul 21 2013
Swagilicious Level 100 Zenith Hero
Nah, we don't get changed in RED.
It would be pretty cool if we got changed in the future though, some new animations would be nice.
Jul 21 2013
but...i love my evan :'(
Jul 21 2013
but...i love my evan :'([/quote]

Then why would you want it changed?
Jul 21 2013
evans and aran are going to be the only outdated jobs in maplestory after RED[/quote]

Is the resistance getting updated?
Jul 21 2013
Then why would you want it changed?[/quote]

i dont care if they change it i just dont want them to be in the bottom of the dpm chart.
Jul 21 2013
Not in RED, but possibly in a future patch. I'm hoping for Aran/Evan revamp with animated cutscenes, that would be great.[/quote]

@Swagilicious

Why do most people only think of RED and seem to forget the patch before it? Evan were re-adjusted prior to RED. You have now 95% status resistance 45 secs of the time with a 35 secs cooldown, other wise 15 status resistance perm.

That Level 170 hyper with the dragon gives +80% status resistance.

Aran/Evan have been revamp WAY TOO MANY TIMES. This is like the 6th time since BB you guys got revamped. You already had 2-3 major revamps, you guys don't need an overhaul, only skill adjustments.

The revamps are fine and what else more can you change for evans without changing the playing style? A class can't have everything

@TacklingBeast WAKE UP DUDE. DPM/DPS are misleading and does not reflect maplestory situations. Also those stupid dumb charts make serious assumption such as every class will have speed of faster (2) and some other non sense.

Some one will be at the bottom anyway so wake up dude. If you look at those charts, you will never find a class you like.

According to those dumb charts prior to NL revamp, we are pretty down there but I still played it.
Jul 21 2013
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.