bzl.co

Add a thread

Marksman after red update

Marksman Forum Talk about Crossbow, Sniper and Marksman

Are they still good? I looked at a video and it looks like they don't have that much attack skills
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 29

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
KevinGoesMoo Level 107 Scania Hermit
What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s
Jul 25 2013
McAwesomesauce Level 207 Yellonde Marksman
How do you figure? Frostprey, Illusion/Puppet, Snipe, Pierce, LRTS and Dragon Breath are all still there and those are the only things I still have on my keyboard anyway.
Jul 25 2013
pokemon123 Level 200 Broa Hero
What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s [/quote]

You do know that Snipe is only 4410% after RED, right? Additional bolt only applies to attacks that hit more than 1 time, and snipe lost the extra hit hyper skill too.
Jul 25 2013
New Screen: Discovery of safespot in jesters map!
iVege Level 10 Khaini
You do know that Snipe is only 4410% after RED, right? Additional bolt only applies to attacks that hit more than 1 time, and snipe lost the extra hit hyper skill too.[/quote]

they're still stronger than before without proper distancing.
Jul 25 2013
pokemon123 Level 200 Broa Hero
@iVege: Of course I do know. I was simply fixing his mistake lol
Jul 25 2013
iVege Level 10 Khaini
Of course I do know. I was simply fixing his mistake lol[/quote]

... what mistake?
Jul 25 2013
What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s [/quote]

I don't see how Marksman can attack 1 enemy at 14540% per second. I'm guessing your probably just copy and paste some garbage DPS chart and have no idea on what assumptions are made on those charts
Jul 25 2013
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
TripleBladez Level 152 Broa Mechanic 4
I don't see how Marksman can attack 1 enemy at 14540% per second. I'm guessing your probably just copy and paste some garbage DPS chart and have no idea on what assumptions are made on those charts[/quote]

It's actually pretty close if you factor in Snipe's delay along with innate 100% Critical, and all the % Total Damage that they have.
Jul 25 2013
Ngame989 Level 139 Windia Shadower
Yea JoeTang's DPS charts are legit (assuming you got that from SP). The only thing I'm not a fan of is the removal of Pierce charging, it was a fun and different mechanic that didn't hurt our DPS at all, plus huge numbers was fun Ah well, we're fine (and probably better) after RED anyways. RIP Puppet 2005-2013
Jul 25 2013
New Screen: Raining cats and frogs
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.