MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 25 13
KradiaEMS Sniper
Hansimanu
Are they still good? I looked at a video and it looks like they don't have that much attack skills o.o
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 25 13*
Scania Hero
WhiteAsSn0W
What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s o.o
Jul 25 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
Liable
Compared to what? Seems pretty standard to me (1 Solo skill, 1 mobbing skill, 1 'Ultimate' and 1/2 utility skill(s) ).
MapleStory Screen: Secondary stat MapleStory Video: Lvl 200 Bishop vs Pap
Jul 25 13
Yellonde Marksman
Vhanadu
How do you figure? Frostprey, Illusion/Puppet, Snipe, Pierce, LRTS and Dragon Breath are all still there and those are the only things I still have on my keyboard anyway.
Jul 25 13
Broa Hero
TundraFrost
KevinGoesMoo: What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s o.o

You do know that Snipe is only 4410% after RED, right? Additional bolt only applies to attacks that hit more than 1 time, and snipe lost the extra hit hyper skill too.
MapleStory Screen: Discovery of safespot in jesters map!
Jul 25 13
Khaini Warrior
iVege
pokemon123: You do know that Snipe is only 4410% after RED, right? Additional bolt only applies to attacks that hit more than 1 time, and snipe lost the extra hit hyper skill too.

they're still stronger than before without proper distancing.
Jul 25 13
Broa Hero
TundraFrost
@iVege: Of course I do know. I was simply fixing his mistake lol
MapleStory Screen: Discovery of safespot in jesters map!
Jul 25 13
Khaini Warrior
iVege
pokemon123: Of course I do know. I was simply fixing his mistake lol

... what mistake?
Jul 25 13
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
KevinGoesMoo: What you mean are they still good? Your not content with Marksman being at 14540 %/s o.o

I don't see how Marksman can attack 1 enemy at 14540% per second. I'm guessing your probably just copy and paste some garbage DPS chart and have no idea on what assumptions are made on those charts
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Jul 25 13
Broa Mechanic 4
CatalyticWar
bubblecup118: I don't see how Marksman can attack 1 enemy at 14540% per second. I'm guessing your probably just copy and paste some garbage DPS chart and have no idea on what assumptions are made on those charts

It's actually pretty close if you factor in Snipe's delay along with innate 100% Critical, and all the % Total Damage that they have. :P
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login