MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 31 13
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
Dam, rick roll'd again -.-
Jul 31 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
Celestyale
did the warrior just have a mustache? :-{)
MapleStory Screen: Hero's bless
Jul 31 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
Why is the video unlisted?
Jul 31 13
Bera Dark Knight
Yuqqii
someone call paying
Jul 31 13*
Bera Dark Knight
kiru52
TamponUser: guess no more black mage and storyline bs.

Actually, this guy is the boss of Kritias, a kingdom that the black magician sealed away =P so it is still related to the storyline. Kritias will also be invaded by the black wings commanders every so often too (which seems like it'll be interesting but I need to see how it works)

OT: for those who don't know, Hekaton has ABOUT 5b hp per limb, you cannot hurt him until all the limbs die, but the limbs will regenerate all of their health after being dead for about 30 seconds or so; the basic strategy seems to be to get all of them low at once, and then kill them all at the same time to drop his shields.
Jul 31 13
Windia Aran 4
XxIceeBannxX
lazershock: Actually, this guy is the boss of Kritias, a kingdom that the black magician sealed away =P so it is still related to the storyline. Kritias will also be invaded by the black wings commanders every so often too (which seems like it'll be interesting but I need to see how it works)

OT: for those who don't know, Hekaton has ABOUT 5b hp per limb, you cannot hurt him until all the limbs die, but the limbs will regenerate all of their health after being dead for about 30 seconds or so; the basic strategy seems to be to get all of them low at once, and then kill them all at the same time to drop his shields.
So basically it's impossible to solo. Sounds nice.
Jul 31 13
Chaos Angelic Buster 4
Rjagacer9697
What is the english translation of the update name?
Jul 31 13
Broa Xenon 4
XynixSloth
100 Maplers in one map, hitting 50m each.
Certainly not a plan for failure, or mass dc.
Jul 31 13*
Bera Dark Knight
kiru52
ThatBox: Yup, the cannons around the map do 500m per hit (1b if you hit the core directly; a vital spot) he has 9 cores total, so 45b hp with his cores. Im not sure of the hp on his actual core essence though (the thing you need to kill to win the battle) so its vital to have teamwork to fight him, the flying battleship hits 50k per line (at least I think its 50k, might be 500k but I couldn't tell) and the harpoon guns can seal up limbs temporarily to keep them from attacking. Hekaton is LITERALLY impossible to solo, even if you're capping at 50m per hit with a kaiser (or heck even Zero) you simply won't be able to get to all 9 limbs in time before they start reviving, a coordinated team effort is needed

AgentTran: you don't see the skill effects or numbers of other people while in Hekaton's map, so those things won't contribute to lag. Also consider that Kritias is a cross-server area, so it will have its own dedicated servers. I personally don't expect much lag.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login