L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Most effecient way to do Fight for Azwan?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Aug 17 13
Bera Evan 9th Growth
Jtissufp
Hello, the way I've been doing fight for azwan is pick hard mode solo, and fly to the last tower and kill it right away. Is there a more effecient way to gather coins than this method?

Also, why am I not getting any time bonus, ( I usually get it before, just not today or yesterday :S )

plus.. why do I always dc every 2 fights
Replies
Aug 17 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
xScandaI
I believe you get time bonus if you kill the tower within 1 minute or so , and you get bonus coins when u do azwan between 11AM-1PM PST or 8PM-11PM PST
Aug 17 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
Corforti
That is the most efficient way to rush Azwan so you're doing it right.
Also, Azwan is a common place to dcing people as you keep switching through channels each time you go in and go out so it tends to dc people quite often.
Aug 17 13
Scania Night Lord
TromLoL
Bonus Time is 8-12 PM PST and 8-12 AM PST.
How fast you kill the tower does not matter.
Aug 17 13
Nova Wind Archer 3
lVlonoBear
I read somewhere that if you run easy mode 12 times, you make the bonus higher at the price of 2 hard mode runs, but you did 12 runs so you get the bonus from doing 12 runs. I haven't gotten to test if this is better yet
Aug 17 13*
Bera F/P Wizard
Axndeath
Well, that's the general idea. If you're a DB, go to the end and Asura the tower. If you're an Evan, blink might get you there faster than flying.
Aug 17 13
Chaos F/P Arch Mage
MeggidoFIame
Axnslicer: Well, that's the general idea. If you're a DB, go to the end and Asura the tower. If you're an Evan, blink might get you there faster than flying.

Or Blink might land you on the boss tower and it's suicide >.>
Aug 18 13
Bera F/P Wizard
Axndeath
ThisJagRawr: Or Blink might land you on the boss tower and it's suicide >.>

Eh, almost never happens, maybe once every dozen runs. Gotta take risks if you want to finish faster.
Aug 18 13
Khaini Cannoneer 4
DreadLeer
Also if you're a laser class (maybe evan's Flame Wheel can reach) you can stand just outside of the boss's 1HKO Laser skill and Laser/Flame Wheel it to death. I did that on my Mechanic and it worked like a charm!
New MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health New Anime/Manga Video: Best ed of the fall season
Aug 18 13
Bera Evan 9th Growth
Jtissufp
Axnslicer: Eh, almost never happens, maybe once every dozen runs. Gotta take risks if you want to finish faster.

You'd be surprise how many times I've blinked into him after 3 sets of macro'd buffs.. kinda annoying lol so now I just fly there

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login