• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 05 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
In the event tab, when you scroll down and click on the crown, you crash.
Just a heads up~
New PS3/PS4 Screen: New The Division Screenshots! New PS3/PS4 Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Replies
Sep 05 13
Scania Aran 3
BruceBaker
Works for me. Are your files corrupt?
Sep 05 13*
Windia Bishop
xHollie
Just clicked it to test and I didn't crash.

Did you try it more than once to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence that you crashed?
New MapleStory Screen: My beauty coupon results
Sep 05 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Maybe it's cause I'm a WA in full screen? Idk :S
New PS3/PS4 Screen: New The Division Screenshots! New PS3/PS4 Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Sep 05 13
Scania Dark Knight
Kashimiya
Crashed for me, was in new resolution if that makes a difference.
Sep 05 13
Scania Xenon 4
Pasvacan
its cause the event isnt supposed to be on yet

Crown Stacking

September 26 - October 16

Take part in the King of Crowns challenge by accepting the quest 'Crown Crafting' through the crown notifier icon on the left of the game window. This quest can be accepted daily.
Collect Shining Star pieces from monsters to craft crowns. Crowns act like titles, except that they can be stacked, and the names of the crowns are phrases that will create a sentence when combined.
If players collect 30 stars, they can trade them in to Cassandra, and they will receive a new crown or a crown fragment at random. This can be done up to 10 times each day throughout the event.
It takes 10 fragments to create one additional crown. There are 5 categories of crowns, and there are 10 crowns to collect for each category.
Players will receive an achievement for collecting 8 of 10 fragments per category, and will receive an additional prize if they collect all 5 achievements.
Players can select the 'On Display' quest to see the crowns they currently have collected, and select which crowns they'd like to wear. Players can also check their progress towards achievements by clicking the trophy icon on the left side of the screen.
Reward:
If the player completes the 'Sentence Scramble' quest, they will receive:

King of Crowns: Lv: 13, Category: Medal, STR: +5, DEX: +5, INT: +5, LUK: +5, Max HP: +300, ATT: +3, M. ATT: +3

Rewards for each achievement are:
Crimson Crown Collector: Chaos Scroll of Goodness 50%
Golden Crown Collector: Special Potential Slot Carver
Amethyst Crown Collector: Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll
Azure Crown Collector: Occult Cube
Emerald Crown Collector: Bonus Potential Scroll 60%
King of Crowns: Lucky Day Scroll
Sep 05 13
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
DjFunky: In the event tab, when you scroll down and click on the crown, you crash.
Just a heads up~

that is because the event doesn't start until 3 weeks later at the time of this post
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Sep 05 13
Windia Mihile 4
WingzzzXD
Dirty little liar
Sep 12 13
Renegades Phantom 4
NightlyMoonn
I think it's the new resolution... Cuase I crashed twice in the same resolution when I tried it. And as bubblecup118 said, doesnt start yet.
New MapleStory Screen: Drawing my character
Sep 12 13
Galicia Blade Master
HastyHeist
Lies
New MapleStory Screen: Updated shadower key setup
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga