• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 06 13
Chaos Blade Master
Nickkydoodle
title^^ 21k range...
Replies
Sep 06 13
Bellocan Wind Archer 3
VentusArundo
I asked this, it is better to do both
Sep 06 13
Chaos Blade Master
Nickkydoodle
that made no sense. so they're equally good?
Sep 06 13
Bellocan Wind Archer 3
VentusArundo
No, but it's better to do both if you are lookkng to level up. You will get the three free tickets for mpe, and after that do evo
Sep 06 13
Scania Cannoneer 4
Aiphap
MPE is faster but you can only do it for 30 minutes a day. With both you are able to train for 3 hours with party or mob advantages.
Sep 06 13
KradiaEMS Shadower
grooser
Not sure on how it is in gms, byt can't you only do mpe when you're below 100 and only do Evo world when you're above lvl 100?
Sep 06 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
Evanmakore
UltraLudde: Not sure on how it is in gms, byt can't you only do mpe when you're below 100 and only do Evo world when you're above lvl 100?

They removed it and yesterday they brought it back with levels 70-140 instead of 40-100
Sep 06 13
Renegades White Knight
Cryw
UltraLudde: Gms revamped mpe so now it's 70-140.
Sep 06 13
Renegades Mercedes 3
LeeJinJung
Am I the only one that doesn't get really good in MPE? I got only like 30% each round and I'm not particularly weak either (I trained there when I was a level 138 Xexon with 30-35k range).
OT: I did better in EVO world; but with the right cores (20x hp, 30% population and 7+ level)
Sep 06 13*
Scania Wind Archer 4
Windiscus
evo world
New MapleStory Screen: Windiscus - Level 200 Wind Archer! New MapleStory Video: GM Event in Scania
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One