bzl.co

Add a thread

Maplestory red-4th job class switching

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
RyanDuhPerson Level 206 Scania Dark Knight
I know right! It's like the patch notes just came out today.
Sep 11 2013
Snowed Level 223 Windia Xenon 4
You should just change your thread's discription, to what will (that is if you are going to) change your adventurer into.

Personally, I would change my NL to a DB.
Sep 11 2013
New Screen: Maplestory Halloween Costumes
Momijii Level 201 Khaini Hero
2000 and late feat. - you
Sep 11 2013
In my opinion, whether people agree or disagree, I think it's stupid. I won't be using it. I've always enjoyed playing the "underdog" classes and working at leveling them. Now people have the option of picking an easier to train class, get it to a high level, and switch to the more unique and underplayed class.
Sep 11 2013
In my opinion, whether people agree or disagree, I think it's stupid. I won't be using it. I've always enjoyed playing the "underdog" classes and working at leveling them. Now people have the option of picking an easier to train class, get it to a high level, and switch to the more unique and underplayed class.[/quote]

From what I remember, it's only available to Adventurers. Your WH Pride should be safe.
Sep 11 2013
@xKlaudex: I play other classes too like when gunslingers first came out, and they were looked down upon a lot. I also have a pally and a fp mage.
Sep 11 2013
In my opinion, whether people agree or disagree, I think it's stupid. I won't be using it. I've always enjoyed playing the "underdog" classes and working at leveling them. Now people have the option of picking an easier to train class, get it to a high level, and switch to the more unique and underplayed class.[/quote]

well aren't you unique.
Sep 11 2013
New Screen: Nexowned
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.