• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Maplestory red-4th job class switching
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Sep 11 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
zoidos
"The Free Advancement system allows you to switch to another class within your job for 4th job adventurers. It will cost mesos or special coins."
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/maplestory-red-update-showcase/

Da fark holy crap thats epic
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 11 13
Scania Dark Knight
RyanDuhDrK
I know right! It's like the patch notes just came out today.
Sep 11 13
Galicia Corsair
ShotSplitter
Lattes
Sep 11 13
Windia Xenon 4
lnventing
You should just change your thread's discription, to what will (that is if you are going to) change your adventurer into.

Personally, I would change my NL to a DB.
Sep 11 13
Khaini Zero Transcendent
Foiegra
2000 and late feat. - you
Sep 11 13
Bera Night Lord
Viadrana
nOO,,.. dual blades will never b adventuerers. not even cannon shooters GOODby e
New MapleStory Screen: Chinchilla buds (':
Sep 11 13
Scania Cannoneer 1
vArisu
Pacifist DB can change into shad or nl
Sep 11 13
Bera Wild Hunter 4
SolarApollo
In my opinion, whether people agree or disagree, I think it's stupid. I won't be using it. I've always enjoyed playing the "underdog" classes and working at leveling them. Now people have the option of picking an easier to train class, get it to a high level, and switch to the more unique and underplayed class.
Sep 11 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
KoottaHigure
lilaznfire: In my opinion, whether people agree or disagree, I think it's stupid. I won't be using it. I've always enjoyed playing the "underdog" classes and working at leveling them. Now people have the option of picking an easier to train class, get it to a high level, and switch to the more unique and underplayed class.

From what I remember, it's only available to Adventurers. Your WH Pride should be safe.
Sep 11 13
Bera Wild Hunter 4
SolarApollo
xKlaudex: I play other classes too like when gunslingers first came out, and they were looked down upon a lot. I also have a pally and a fp mage.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One