MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 09 14
Broa Battle Mage 2
Abyssclock
So apparently there is another patch that will come after the 6th hero EunWol patch. This patch is called "The Seed". Now although it highlights a new place to explore and fight different bosses. There are also skill changes and not to be rude to any Xenon's... But isn't this skill revamp a bit too OP'd for Xenon's?

Fuzzy Lob Masquerade: Snipe: damage has been increased from 432% to 560%

All sources came from the following website so all credits go to Max: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/kmst-ver-1-2-495-the-seed-and-skill-changes/

Overall I think the revamp or adjustments made for other classes seemed fair, but dang that one skill for Xenon. Makes me want to restart my Xenon again =w=
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 09 14
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
You're late .

Oh and i sure love most revamps, can't wait for this patch!
MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
Jan 09 14
Zenith Dawn Warrior 3
bawlstowall
I'd seed Dorothy if you know what I mean.
MapleStory Screen: Deathmage122's pro desktop@@!
Jan 09 14
Nova Angelic Buster 4
PiiPowerPink
ty for posting
Jan 09 14
Galicia Battle Mage 4
Adrian853
Have you also noticed the 22 slot hat and what is essentially the mage version of the Kaiserium?
Jan 09 14
Windia Dark Knight
BravePotato
deathmage122: I'd seed Dorothy if you know what I mean.
Be careful of backdoor.
MapleStory Screen: Xmas Tree MapleStory Video: MapleStory Anime Maple Story: Uploaded a new screen Xmas Tree. Guys check it out...
Jan 09 14
Zenith Paladin
PallyCookie
BravePotato: Be careful of backdoor.

Why? Sounds like fun to me.
MapleStory Video: Wind archer vs cygnus (revamped) Maple Story: He loves me not, she loves me, he loves me not, sh...
Jan 09 14
Bera Kanna 4
Spawzy
IMO that % buff for Xenon is ok since the speed is still slower than other main skills. Finally demon avenger MW gives %hp Lol. Could this also stack with regular MW? Would be really awesome for those low Hp classes.
Jan 09 14
Scania Beginner
Keeth
New content based upon an old well known novel/novel series? What next? Alice in Wonderland? Narnia? =p
Jan 09 14
Scania Sniper
FocusPrime
dat revampz for DS, So op.
MapleStory Screen: My friend's pro hair Maple Story: "Let justice be done though the heavens fall....
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login