BasilMarket

Add a thread

The Seed Kmst

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

So apparently there is another patch that will come after the 6th hero EunWol patch. This patch is called "The Seed". Now although it highlights a new place to explore and fight different bosses. There are also skill changes and not to be rude to any Xenon's... But isn't this skill revamp a bit too OP'd for Xenon's?

Fuzzy Lob Masquerade: Snipe: damage has been increased from 432% to 560%

All sources came from the following website so all credits go to Max: orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/kmst-ver-1-2-495-the-seed-and-skill-changes/

Overall I think the revamp or adjustments made for other classes seemed fair, but dang that one skill for Xenon. Makes me want to restart my Xenon again =w=
Posted: January 2014 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 19

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
3bmwhccnj1q Level 215 Nova Angelic Buster 4
ty for posting
Jan 09 2014
Have you also noticed the 22 slot hat and what is essentially the mage version of the Kaiserium?
Jan 09 2014
Ziub Level 130 Bera Kanna 4
IMO that % buff for Xenon is ok since the speed is still slower than other main skills. Finally demon avenger MW gives %hp Lol. Could this also stack with regular MW? Would be really awesome for those low Hp classes.
Jan 09 2014
Baroo Level 135 Scania Beginner Baroo @ bzl.co
New content based upon an old well known novel/novel series? What next? Alice in Wonderland? Narnia? =p
Jan 09 2014
New content based upon an old well known novel/novel series? What next? Alice in Wonderland? Narnia? =p[/quote]
Root abyss was based on Alice in Wonderland.
Jan 09 2014
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.