* The client size will be reduced by optimizing the video and sound data, and we will be working to improve overall lag
* Rested EXP coupons (previously only available in Reboot world) will become available in all worlds
* Quickslots will now show the time remaining on all skill cooldowns
* You will be able to discard items while you're engaged in combat, as well as access pets while hanging on ropes and ladders
* We'll be running an event that allows you to exchange outdated coins (from past coin-related events) for new coins from a new event
* Skill bugs affecting certain jobs will be fixed
I am so happy about these.
But where's my 108m damage per line?
So we will now have a mining skill and a fishing skill. I'm still waiting for the cooking and the woodcutting skill to chop down the Maple Trees and then the added Firemaking skill to go with it. Gotta get them to lvl 99 so I can get the capes and be considered leet though.