General Chat

Is there a term for this? I casually go on facebook and I see my friend post that she's angry. So I'm just like whatevah and scroll down but then... I see the comments. First one was a guy who said "dislike:/ whats wrong?". Next was a another guy who posted "Why?" in Korean. Third was yet another guy who says "miss me?". Really? So that brings me to my question. Is there a term for when guys constantly cling to a girl, be nice to them incessantly, or basically sugar coats them? I dislike these types of people. Does anyone have any similar situations they would like to share? Edit: Desperate, that's what I was looking for. I just checked her wall, and there's one guy who commented on everything basically o.o