Hyper stat system
[quote=KMST]2. Hyper-stat system has been added.
- 140 levels can be obtained from the hyper-stat point you want to use points earned
*****You can enhance the hyper-Stat.
- Stats are stats that can rise to hyper below.
STR: 15 ~ 150 (up to level 10)
DEX: 15 ~ 150 (up to level 10)
INT: 15 ~ 150 (up to level 10)
LUK: 15 ~ 150 (up to level 10)
HP: 2% ~ 20% (up to level 10)
MP: 2% ~ 20% (up to level 10)
Daemon Force: 10-50 (up to level 5)
Speed: 4-20 (up to level 5)
Jeompeuryeok: 2-10 (up to level 5)
Critical activated: 1-15% (max level 10)
Critical least: 1-10% (up to level 10)
Maximum critical: 1-15% (up to level 10)
ERA ignore: 3-30% (max level 10)
Damage: 3-30% (up to level 10)
Boss Damage: 3-35% (max level 10)
All attributes resistance: 4-20% (up to level 5)
State or resistance: 1-15% (up to level 10)
Stance: 2-10% (up to level 5)
- Hyper-Stat points are to be paid upon level up to level 10 units of more than 140 levels will increase.
To obtain a three-point to 140 levels and 10 levels increased by one point in the unit.
- In proportion to the level of each stat stat points hyperlink to raise the stat level increases.
- Hyper stats can be reset to consume 10 million methods.[/quote]
So they released the Hyper stat system in the newest KMST patch and above are some of the stats you're able to add into. What stats are you aiming to get? For me personally I'll probably do 10 points into DEX, some boss damage and maybe some critical damage. I don't know what level this system stops at because it isn't really stated but if you can assume its all the way to 250 then great.